Tuesday, September 11, 2007

off again

Wow, I haven't posted in a month. Since then I've found a job in Seattle, a place to live out there, moved out of Storrs, graduated and said goodbye to almost everyone I know. Its been a fun last month on the east coast!











Tomorrow I'm packing up the Camry again and heading west. I'm very excited about living in Seattle and the job, but nervous too. I'm going to be working for Electroimpact in Mukilteo and living in Lynnwood. On the way out there I'm visiting family and friends that I don't get to see very often (except Jesse...who I've seen way too much of).

Google maps route

Thanks for a great send-off everyone! Keep in touch and I'll do the same!

1 comment:

jesse parker said...

Alright Pete, times up..

I see pictures, but no post. Don't give me that lame "job" excuse either..